Single post page – normal mode
Single post page – wide mode
Theme: hello, i'm
WordPress: v2.8 +
Browser: IE7/8, Firefox3/3.5, Safari3/4, Chrome3/4
Feature: Variable grid layout, easing effect on window resizing, post thumbnail enabled, 2 post display mode, jQuery menu bar, wordpress pagination...
Well, finally, I get the time to revise the theme a bit and share it, hope you guys would like it and find it useful.
This theme is based on "tanzaku" created by TRIPLESHIPS inc. I really like it cuz it's flexible and the easing effect is kinda cool but not too demanding. I wanted to use it as my online portfolio( I guess many people do ) but the single post page is not the way I want it to be... so... I changed it's displaying effect and added a menu bar and comment box.
The theme is released under GPLv2 General Public License. You can use them for free and without any restrictions. You may modify the theme as you wish.
to download, unzip it, and upload to /wp-content/themes/
Change profile pic
1. Find profile_pic.psd in folder "images".
2. Drag your own image and apply the below clipping mask.
3. Save as profile_pic.jpg
Change profile text
1. Open sidebar.php and edit the html or text as you wish.
Change menu bar categories(cat)
1. Open sidebar.php
2. Replace "/?cat=71" with the cat id you want to display. Click here
if you don't know the cat id.
3. More details please check here
Each post you get to choose one image as your thumbnail image to be displayed in the index page.
1. Choose one uploaded image in "Gallery"
2. Click "show" on the right side
3. Click "Use as featured image" at the bottom.
4. More details please check here
Switch to wide post display mode
1. Create a category called "zoom" with no parent category.
2. Choose "zoom" as the post category ( one post can apply multiple categories )
I also used some plugins, but they are all not a must. So just install those you like.
- I used it for image gallery in wide post display mode.
- Little smilies for post entry and comment box.
The most obvious bug is that no post will display when you click on a category with only one post. ( hope to fix that soon )
Ming had another version adding ajax to it, do have a look here
. You might like this cool effect.
That's pretty much it... Enjoy! :D
Of course leave a comment if you have any problem ~